jueves, 8 de febrero de 2007

jewel down so long

Sun sets' cross the ocean
I'm a thousand miles from anywhere
My pocketbook and my heart both just got stolen
And the sun acts like she don't even care
The wind blows cold when you reach the top
It feels like someone's face is stuck to the bottom of my shore
I got a plastic Jesus, a cordless telephone for every corner of my room
Got everybody but you telling me what to do

But I've been down so long
Ooh, it can't be longer still
I've been down so long
that the end must be drawing near

I look to everybody but me to answer my prayers
'Til I saw an angel in a bathroom
who said she saw no one worth saving anywhere
And a blind man on the corner
said it's simple, like flipping a coin
Don't mater what side it lands on if it's someone else's dime

But I've been down so long
Ooh, it can't be longer still
We've been down so long

That the end must be drawing near
I take a trip, I catch a train, I catch a plane
I got a ticket in my hand
And then a man takes my money
And like cattle we all stand

But we've been down so long
Ooh, it can't be longer still
We've been down so long
The end must be
I know the end must be.
Oh, I know the end must be drawing near


5 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Hola Puchi, me ha gustado mucho la canción, es de ese estilo que "me va, me va" pero luego no pega con lo que se ve de mí xD. Umm, es una paradoja similar a la tuya. La tuya por si no lo sabes es la de esperar por dentro y moverte por fuera.

En fin serafina, como no esperas recibir una canción inventada pues voy y me la invento para tí, con la misma inspiración barriobajera que Paco Porras:

I´m moving me in a rolling dance,
moving so fast she can´t catch me.
Today i don´t want for nothing
swallow my loneliness,
and music takes it away from me!.

I´m going to jump, i´m just jumping with all my forces,
with all my early hope, in a rolling dance.

i wanna arrive until you jumping, baby!

Cause you´re crying and i can´t allow it, no more.
Cause you are love, the love for me, baby.
And i´d like it were enough... for you and me.
If it wasn´t, let me die in my rolling dance
cause I don´t wanna be free if it is not forever!

Anónimo dijo...

Y me parto con la predicción del tiempo en Coslada xDDDD.

Bueno, cuando quieras me pides un bis en privado xDDDD.

Almu dijo...

jajaja, rafa!! eres un crack!!! nunca me habían hecho una canción para mí, que ilusión!! tiene música y todo? ya me la cantarás, jajaja

Fran dijo...

Y me dirás a mi que voy a poner ahora yo para superar ese comentario de rafita jajajajaja.
Que bonita canción de Jewel (pronúnciese Lligüel... jajajaja). Besos mil para mi puchi favorita del mundo mundial

Almu dijo...

lligüel!! me meo xDDDD eres un crack, Francisco!